Baulkham Hills Preschool Kindergarten proudly provides not- for- profit, community- based, high quality early childhood education in the Hills District community of Sydney.
The preschool has been providing highly regarded preschool education for 60 years for children aged 3-5 years of age and is rated “Exceeding National Quality Standards” under the National Quality Framework.
- Operates Monday- Friday (8.15am – 3.45pm) in NSW School Terms
- Four Class Groups operate across the week – Two day or Three day per week
- Patterns of attendance – Mon/Tues or Mon/Tues/ Wed or Thurs/Fri or Wed/Thurs/Fri
- Highly skilled, qualified and experienced team of Early Childhood Professionals
- Priority of Access for eligible 4 year olds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families, and Low income families with a Health Care Card
- Happy, safe and secure learning environment which is supportive, engaging and challenging
- Caring, welcoming, inclusive and diverse community
- Rich and dynamic learning program with a comprehensive and varied curriculum
- Very large and natural outdoor playground, warm and inviting indoor learning environment
- Learning environments are engaging and responsive to children’s ideas, interest, culture, strengths and abilities
- Children valued and respected as capable and resourceful learners
- Well-resourced and equipped service
- Transition to School program embedded into everyday practices (school readiness and transitions)
- Other embedded programs – Munch’n’Move, STEM, ELLA (languages), ELSA (STEM), SAFE Series (Child Protection), ‘Be You’ Mental Health and Well-being, Kids and Traffic, PALS Social Skills Program, and Building Belonging (Diversity and Inclusiveness)
- Recognised ‘Sunsmart’ Service – Cancer Council
- Governed by an elected Parent Management Committee
- Collaborative partnerships with parents, families, local schools and the local community
- Children bring their own meals – morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (Crunch’n’Sip). Drinks (water) provided.
- Extremely low staff turn-over
- Close to public transport, on-site parking
Please contact the Preschool Office on (02) 9639 5091 for all enquiries or to arrange a tour.